The Lowest Common Denominator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who survived childhood has enough material to write for the rest of his or her life. -Flannery O'Connor

2 posters

Retribution

Patrick K
    Patrick K
    Admin

Retribution Empty Retribution

Post  Patrick K Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 am

Relativity by nature builds walls of perception with empathy perspective only on titan effort; standard draw weapons.
    Witches who wallow on midnight concoctions for newt tailed bat wing spirit consumption options:
    Who is burned at the stake? The criminal or the patron? And who holds offense for steaming puddles of melted hook nose symptoms?
    No justification for Hansel and Gretel brick oven daily I just wonder who sold cooking utensils to ignorant children on mimic mentality of elder generation failings.
    We're flailing on mark target accuracy leaving bloody rivers of vandals, petty crooks, minor offenders, to pick off the few smirking sour waiting to split families.
    Some say let them auto-excavate on single serving coffins as these grave yards yawn wide acceptance to their offerings.
    The only difference between slayer and execution is dichotomy man's hands bound to prevent retribution.
    I can't say he deserves his life or ever to taste freedom; but i do know I'll not sanction butcher who seals justice hydrating crimson parched cleaver blood lust persuasions.
    Jen
    Jen

Retribution Empty Re: Retribution

Post  Jen Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:57 am

This is really tastey, Patrick. The rhythm is delecable and so is the content. Reading it outloud is good.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 am