The Lowest Common Denominator

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who survived childhood has enough material to write for the rest of his or her life. -Flannery O'Connor

2 posters

Fragments (playing with repeated sounds)

Patrick K
    Patrick K
    Admin

Fragments  (playing with repeated sounds) Empty Fragments (playing with repeated sounds)

Post  Patrick K Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:22 am

Forgetful placement of a 1:1 ratio on the patience of a nation for the division of truth versus public statement.
    Doesn't look vagrant from the inside of the cases with glass reflecting only the sharpest refraction of perfectionist variance.
    I carry this like a satchel on bamboo for the train hopping poverty of I’ve got a story to tell you.
    swap tales, swap goods, swap economy and focus as I ride simple steel rails to find the root of my motives
    what's it look like betraying the finest 100% purity with ideals that kick up more dirt than a thousand sand spinning wheels on the grittiest of beaches of un-violated cruelty.
    fool me, a tool to be, a school of education on the sourest moments of my mind in the gutter faces
    face this, taste it
    there’s no sensory denial on truth that perseveres on hangovers, lust, and sober mechanisms as lock box combination retires
    make me a safe, make me safe, make me patient and complacent
    make me a patient and latent with a cancer of morals eating at nervous cases
    case-less legal consultant like the justice has outrun my finest training of privilege and caging.
    they tell me to respect as it functions only on agreement with compromise the highest ideal of humanity's freedom
    I cant smile sour forever on such convictions but some of these convictions make me sit questioning the wisdom of this style of cremation

I just want to shake your hand and tell you it matters. Breathe easy, dreams of freedom, when you finally taste fresh air you'll find me waiting to greet it with smiles and the finest I love you allegiance. Seems treason. Just know on the other side of these walls we wait to repair the fractured pieces.
    Jen
    Jen

Fragments  (playing with repeated sounds) Empty Re: Fragments (playing with repeated sounds)

Post  Jen Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 am

A good stretch to read, as usual. And in similarity to the previous ones, the meaning is vast and woven in craftily.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 am